Monday, April 26, 2010

Was in a super depressive mood last wk

Well, like i mentioned in my previous post, was super depressed last wk. I think it was also due to not having enough sleep. Hahahah... A sleepy man is a grumpy man, i guess.

Anyway I touched down on tue went to work on wed, had class at night on wed. So just went, exams are coming. Anyway, thu night we had a farewell party for shipping assiss.. Went to clark quey to have this thai steamboat thing. It was super good!!! The meat and soup was really really nice and the chicken wings were great too.

after that we went to a pub. later at nite had a little argument with my sis. It was about the trip thing, cancellation and stuff. I think we r both v frustrated with all the amendments and cancellation we have to make. Honestly, I am still v frustrated now by it. I jus wonder if i have jus gone to amsterdam would there be lesser hassle. Got a little frustrated and started crying... hahahha.. gosh scared the shipping assiss to death. ahahhahahha.. Cos i was angry a moment ago and i was crying the next moment. hahahha.. after that went back to sing songs and was really happy singing and laughing. hahahhaha.. The shipping assis was like one moment 4 expression. xi nu ai le.

Friday we went back to work. After the late night pub, i was honestly very tired on friday. On friday i checked the flight to amsterdam left and arrived in amsterdam. gosh if i only i have waited till friday i would be in amsterdam now!!! And i wouldn't have to cancel the prague thing which was super troublesome and i would have had a few more days of fun in HK. Gosh!!!! I really regretted coming back at the moment and started crying, ok la oso shipping assiss last day, and just thinking about not having her till don't know when was quite sad, i don't really want to work with this ppl anymore and gosh.. started crying again. Shipping assis panicked again. ahahhahaha... She consoled me.

Later the last time i cried for the day was cos i called cathay regarding the cancellation. I was honestly quite angry, cos in hk they promised me that i would get a full refund when i get back, but when i was back they said they could only give me a partial refund, i was quite angry, cos i felt quite cheated. To get me back to clear their backlog, they would really promised me anything, and now that i m back, they refused to keep to their side of the bargain. I honestly got a little upset. The lady was really very rude to me. It is honestly not about the money, it is more of the how could your lie to someone like that and still be rude to the person. Hello, I suffered from a lot of distress over the flight cancellation and i had to cancel a lot of stuff tooo... I am really sick of the service that they give me and at this point i should have just gone amsterdam and not be back here. I hate being back here having to deal with all this crap also.

Was talking to e rude lady until i started crying cos she was yelling at me. What the hell. You yell at a customer, when i yelled back she got a little scared and tone down. Felt a bit wei qu. so i went to borrow a pen from the warehouse guy to write something, then when i sat beside him i suddenly started crying. hahahhah.. the technical engineer came in to look for him when he saw me crying he left the warehouse at the speed of lightening. ahhahhahaha.. When e warehouse guy saw me crying he got a little scared, then he asked me wat happened v fiercely, which trigger me off again, i started crying harder. hahahahha.. i think he almost die of a heart attack somemore i was blocking him, he cannot leave his seat with me sitting there. ahhaha

Later shipping assiss was on her way to shit, then she jus wanted to tell warehouse guy something, then she saw me crying v loudly in the chair beside him, she asked me who bullied me. hahahhaha.. so she and e warehouse guy were consoling me. Hahahha. I was laughing and crying at the same time. The warehouse guy was like he saw many girls cried but he nv seen someone laugh and cry at the same time. And he got heart problem, i almost gave him a heart attack. Hahahha.. Later we decided to scared the technical engineer. The plan was i go to tech room and talk to e engineer with my still tearful face, then they would go and ask him wat happened, y he make me cry.. ahhahahah.. so i went to tech rm and pretended to borrow tissue from e engineer, then warehouse guy and shipping assis entered and asked him wat happened, then i played along say the engineer bully me. ahhahhahhahah.. the engineer totally swing both hands in the i didn't do anything manner. ahhahah..

Later the sales executive asked shipping assis and warehouse guy how come they are still so alert after we having a late nite last nite. hahahhah.. they were like got scared awake by me. ahhahahhaha... I honestly didn't want to cry. It is like my head was telling me to stop but i couldn't help feeling a bit sad and sorry for myself so i couldn't stop. Gosh.. I hope i will be better this wk. I honestly need to get out of this place. This country! I need a holiday!!!! Anyone want to go on a shopping trip??? to HK?? hahahhaha.. I totally don't mind going there again.

2 Comments:

Blogger drown_the_fish said...

haiyo, cathay so evil! but u met really nice ppl in HK:) but all are tourists thou.. hahah... i won't mind going HK but i dun hv much leave yet. and i'll need to go secretly.. kinda troublesome. so sorry.. cant go with u:(

11:47 AM  
Blogger drown_the_fish said...

oh! and i cant view your blog from my company comp.. so can only see it when i go online at home. heh.. seldom use comp at home:p

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home