Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Totallly broke down at work today

Really can't take it.. the emotional stress and physical stress.. Honestly working late or ironically early 1am is really very physically draining. And when u feel that your all your hardwork is useless and never good enough and you really have lots of stuff that must meet timeline soon is really stressful. It is like I could nv ever complete anything, always mountain of work, but the things is during timeline period it is so much worse, it is like do or die, you can't leave it.

I really just cried when i was so tired but have a feeling that i can't rest until i finish all this. Really v pek chek. Like no matter how hard you try u jus can't finish it. Period came so felt even more tired. Really feel like dying.. When i cried, I told e accountant i really can't take it i really feel v tired, kind of implied tat i want to go home. bt she told me to rest 15min and continue doing. Later server was down, but still die die must do. So no choice i went to e sick bay to sleep for awhile. Pathetic now the sick bay is my room.

Later to finish it had to stay till 3.30am.. honestly i want my life back. I don't mind working hard, but not till you expect me to sell my life. It is like i m so tired le.. but can't go back home to rest. it is like.. I don't know.. feel like i m in prison...

Today i couldn't wake up.. so went to work at 10.30am.. i know v bad attitude after all haven't even pass e 3 months.. but i honestly couldn't care.. If they dare, fire me. honestly felt like faking mc or take leave, but no choice have to complete stuff.. ahhhh.. honestly don't know wat to do.. feel a bit sian to find new job.. ahh.. and my plan to quit after a yr and go travelling will be ruined.. I really need a holi. even after this job i really feel like going overseas after i resign...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ping said...

Just have to endure this period of tough times and look forward to the holiday u want (pamper yourself after all the hard work). no choice now with so many things tied up in hand and (sad to say) but life will be never smooth sailing. Pick up a new activity to de-stress! (be it retail therapy) =)

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home