Friday, November 19, 2010

I hate the real world. It is really realistic. No excuses just performance. What are you going to do if you r not able to perform due to the enormous workload. Excuses they just sound like excuses to ppl. When trying your best is not good enough, I don't know what is good enough. And I am sick and demorialize to try so hard, but what can I do, this is life. If staying till 3am is not trying hard enough I don't know what is... If this job is making me so unhappy I should just leave, but I wo bu fu!!! Y is it my fault. Y am I always compromising with all the problems and workload faced? The world will not turn for me for sure, but y must I turn along with it. I really should leave this co.. No point in fighting for things that will not change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home