Thursday, December 09, 2010

Hate the stressed me

I hate the stressedd me.. I would become v impatient, v short tempered and not very nice.. Hahaha.. I have seen that happening to some of my friends and somehow I am beginning to be like that...

Sometimes I wish I have some time alone... Like now exams are soon and v stressed from work, no time to study. At home when I want to study, my mum jus won't leave me alone.. Maybe cos she haven't seen me in a wk cos I always work late, but then I need to study!!!! Urgh! Really irritating!!

I realised sometimes it is communication... Like some ppl are just harder to communicate with. In my case, I always feel that family is really hard to communicate with. It is like you would expect them to understand you the most, but they are not. And it is hard explaining to them how you feel, because of their own selfishness, expectation, they do not want to understand it.. It is really hard to explain..

Sometimes it is really hard.. Hard to handle all this stress. Sometimes I hate myself more than anyone else. Sometimes I wish I can be alone. Hai..

1 Comments:

Blogger drown_the_fish said...

Aiyo.. Dun stress, at least you're still sane. I guess now your priority should be your exams. I was super grumpy too. Think of xw:p She is power! Heh..
You still at your job? We shld meet up someday after your exams!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home