Friday, January 07, 2011

Memories

Was reading through my previous blog entries. Like from when I was 19 till now.. hahaha.. Feel a bit embarass by my previous blog entries. Hahahahahaha

Used to want to remember every small detail of my life. Actually anything that needs to be written down to be remembered is not that worth remembering. Because strong memories will always be remembered in your brain and those that are not worth remembering will not be remembered even after you write them down. And feelings will always be remembered regardless of whether you write them down or not...

As we grow older we get more used to the fact that certain things are part and parcel of life and we start accepting things that we would nv compromise to when we were younger. At almost quarter life. I would like to say I have grown up. Some positive feelings I would never forget even if I do not write them down. And I hope I would still be optimistic after 10 years from this entry. Hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home