Saturday, January 08, 2011

Miscommunication

As I started working I realised a lot of miscommunication comes when 说者无心,听者有意。Maybe sometimes it is the other way... I realised there are some people that are very afraid of misunderstanding or gossip that will arise from this miscommunication and there are people who do not care. I am a person who do not care. Not that I like gossiping, when we listen to info about some ppl, naturally if it is interesting or funny you would want to joke about it. Frankly is that gossiping? When you mean no harm, but the listener take it to heart, whose fault would it actually be.

Personally I am a person who does not care about such misunderstanding and gossip, even if it occurs on me. If you have a certain opinion about me that you don't like. I don't care I am not here to please you. And likewise when I listen to stuff that is happening to people's life as long as it does not concern me, I would not have any feelings or even thoughts about it. Frankly I don't care, I can't be bothered with their life.

There are however a lot of sensitive people out there. Even sensitive friends. But I am offended when a friend is afraid that I would spread inaccurate information about people(in other words gossip) when I am teasing that friend. Frankly it never ever occured to me to gossip about that person. It is offending that a friend has doubts about my character, maybe he/she was just worried about gossip that might spread, but we nv had that intention.

I could understand that person's opinion, but I can't help feeling offended. But all is cool.. I am writing this to explain my feeling. I would like to disclaim that there is no hard feelings and I am just stating this opinion. I would forget this feeling once I post this entry, I promise. But just expressing my thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home