Monday, January 17, 2011

Life/Friends & stuff

Lately, I don't know whether it is because I have too much free time on my hand, been thinking a lot..

It is really strange how some people we managed to befriend. People who might not like us at first, and we may not like, but overtime they start to grow on us and we got used to their eccentrics and somehow they become part of us. Some people who you never know whether they have ever treated you as friend and whether you are disposable to them.. Some friends who you know will never learn to trust you, and at times you will wonder if such a person is considered a friend.

I could not tolerate a friend who doesn't trust me, someone who suspects my loyalty. I could not tolerate someone who is suspicious of my intention when I show my concern. I could not tolerate a friend who have too much pride and is thus afraid of any frank opinion. I don't think friendship can be built on lies.

If I were to lost any friend on the above characteristics frankly i would be a little sad, but I will live with it.. Because maybe we weren't friends to begin with.

Frankly I am very grateful for friends who were always there for me. Friends whom I fight with but still together. Friends who might hate my character and guts at times, but still accepting, because they know it is never my intention to hurt anybody. Friends who never second guess me...What would I do without such people in my life?? I think I would die...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home